Whether it’s creating images for Instagram, or creating bite-sized informational tweets, or creating TikTok videos, the wave revolves from one platform to another, but the trend of blogging has been there forever.
Whether you’re an influencer, or a reviewer, or a content writer, a thought contributor or a thought leader, blogging has been the base for everyone. It gives you the platform to express yourself, your perspective – in detail.
When it comes to blogging, there are a lot of things to take care of, before sharing your content with your audience, however, here are top 5 tips for blogging aspirants that you can begin with –
- Pick a niche topic, what you feel comfortable about writing, where your passion lies, where your strength is.
- It allows you to write freely; otherwise, you’d end up spending your time researching your content.
- It gives you the freedom to write more, because since it’s your strength, it’s always on your mind, and thus, the topics keep coming to you.
- Often, when starting a blog, too many people worry about which site to use for their blog, the type of plug-ins to use, the font, the colours, the appearance.
- Initially, let the focus be on the content – try to make it as definite and appealing as possible. As the audience, one should make it a point to read the entire thing.
- Once this is figured out and you think you have that settled, then you can bring in the technicalities one-by-one and start focusing on those.
- There are two most important points when it comes to creating content and writing a blog, one is being authentic, and the other one is discussed in the next point.
- You must be genuine with your content – it’s your voice – your words – your perspective.
- Don’t do it just because you have to. Make it a point to invest time, make it better, improve yourself, and ensure that it’s you who is writing the blog.
- The one point which people don’t pay attention to when it comes to writing a blog. Maintain a Routine.
- Set a deadline for your blogs – how many will you write in a month – which days – what time will it be published and promote it accordingly. Let the audience know that you’ll, at any cost, post the blog by that time.
- It shows discipline that you’re serious about your blog and you want to spread this content with the people out there, and you’re aren’t doing it whenever you feel like doing it.
- Be a little shameless when it comes to publishing your blog and increasing its views – initially.
- Share it with your friends, promote it on social media, share every blog that you write.
- Network with other bloggers, help them out, share their posts, drop a valuable comment and hopefully, they’ll do the same with yours too.
The process of blog writing is a beautiful one; but also an intensive one – you’ve to spend time on it, take care of it, and when people read it and appreciate it, you’ll surely feel good about that you made a difference with your opinion.
Zazz Media, a modern communications agency, that I’ve been running since 2015, builds personal and corporate brands on social media. Our mission is to change people’s perception towards brands and their content on these platforms.
If we can be of any help, do reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org
“Each day provides its own gifts.” – Marcus Aurelius
Each day brings it’s set of gifts in one’s life – in the form of – learnings, mistakes, decisions, achievements, failures and more.
For each day is its own and it’s gifts make a better tomorrow, building a better version of ourself in the process.
It’s not wrong to look at each day as a new day, as a fresh start because it allows you to do different, be different and re-build if you want to – that’s a gift in its own way!
Happiness today, not tomorrow is the goal.
You need to be happy today.
Happiness is lived, not earned or achieved.
How do you do that?
• Being grateful for what you have,
• Loving what you do and,
• Loving the process more than the destination.
Three minor tweaks to your day-to-day life and you can start being happy today!
“Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.” – Jim Rohn
• Tips on how to Zazz your Brand #13 – Experiment •
There is no proven method or a fixed solution when it comes to digital marketing!
It’s all about experimenting!
What works for Brand A might not work for Brand B, be it the type of content, the topics covered, the value provided, the creativity – everything is different for every brand!
You, as a brand, as a marketer, need to experiment and find out what your brand is about, and what works for you, then do that.
The answer is Experimentation – try, fail, try again and succeed.
• What Books Taught Us #4 – The Monk who sold his Ferrari •
Book In Focus : The Monk who sold his Ferrari
Author : Robin Sharma
Are you looking for change in your life?
Are you looking for Inspiration?
Are you looking forward to developing a different perspective to life?
Are you wanting to turn things around?
The Monk who sold his Ferrari – that’s the answer.
The book, as the title, suggests is a fable, that is surely going to change your life, once you read it.
Robin Sharma takes you on a journey, with every page you read and turn, there’s something new to learn, there’s something new to understand – a new perspective to life.
You might question yourself and your past; you might question the path you’re on; your mind will open to topics you’ve never thought of before. And, that’s the beauty of this book.
It’s a game-changer, literally! A new mindset, with a new perspective to life, a new beginning, a greater understanding of things within you and around you, this is what the book guarantees.
This sure can be the first book you pick up, in hopes of the change that you were looking forward to.
Everything seems difficult until it’s done, and everything that seems impossible starts with a single step!
A few baby steps towards what you want to, long enough for it to develop into a habit and ultimately a part of your lifestyle!
You try, you fail, you try again – that’s how the process is, for whatever you want to do. Baby Steps!
You cannot target to be the best on Day 1, but you can take the steps towards it, so the goal achievable by, say Day 50 or Day 500.
Start small, think big! #BabySteps
In this ever-growing market, the need of the hour is “Creating Value, not Content”.
With every brand striving to have a huge social media presence, and engagements up for sale, brands are diverging from the most important aspect: Value to the end consumer.
Brands must remember the golden rule of digital marketing: “Don’t oversell it/ Don’t glorify it.”