With another Sunday, here’s the twenty-ninth edition of my weekly series, The Last 7 Days.
What’s it about?
It’s a weekly series where I talk about what I read, what I listened to, and what I saw in the last seven days.
Since the content I consume around the topics of mindset, marketing and movies brought me value, I decided to share that with you as well, through these weekly editions.
If any of the below-mentioned topics interest you, let’s chat – @rth24 on Instagram.
What To Read:
- The cognitive biases that make us all terrible people.
(This article features the most common and important cognitive biases that we regularly fall victim to.)
Check it out here – it’s one of the best things I’ve ever read.
- How social media keeps us clicking?
- ‘Productivity Anxiety’ Makes the Thought of Resting Feel Like a Crime
Read more here.
- 5 business jargon phrases you should know — and what they mean
Check them out here.
- Lyricist Raj Shekhar reflects on The ‘Beyonce Sharma Jayegi’ Controversy
What To Listen:
*The links being attached redirect to Spotify, but you can search for these episode titles wherever you listen to your podcasts.
- We know Casey Neistat, the Youtuber. This podcast episode is about his journey to getting to that point, on the ‘How I Built This with Guy Raz‘ podcast.
Listen here (this link redirects to Google Podcasts)
- On ‘The Tim Ferriss Show‘, Jamie Foxx talks about workout routines, success habits, and untold Hollywood stories.
Listen to it here.
- Saying No to People-Pleasing on NPR’s Life Kit podcast.
(This episode explains the roots of people-pleasing behaviors and how can you say no more often)
Listen here (this link redirects to Google podcasts)
- The Importance of Identity and Belonging ft Homi Bhabha, Yassmin Abdel-Magied, David Miller, on the podcast, ‘Philosophy For Our Times‘.
Check it out here.
- On ‘Freakonomics Radio‘, Reed Hastings on what if your company had no rules?
What To Watch:
- On ‘The Ranveer Show‘, Jay Shetty talks about his monk life, meditation, relationships, his lessons from the Bhagavad Gita and much more.
- Vaibhav Sisinty talks to Tanmay Bhat about marketing, start-ups and everything around it.
Check it out here.
- On ‘ScoopWhoop Unscripted‘, Dr Shashi Tharoor talks about the social contract, why politicians don’t care, Kerala’s democratic culture and what should we, as citizens, do.
Watch it here.
- On ‘The Ranveer Show‘, Kunal Shah talks about India’s future, flaws in our education system, PubG and gaming culture within the youth of India and much more.
- Yashraj Mukhate is on Spill the Tea with Sneha Menon Desai talking about how life changes after a viral video, being hounded by brands for collaborations and how he’s hoping to cash in on the surge in popularity.
Watch it here.
There is a lot of insightful, engaging and entertaining content mixed in all of this.
If any of these topics interest you, then your time will be well-spent.
You can check out the previous editions of The Last 7 Days – here.
I write a weekly newsletter called ‘The Weekly Zazz‘ for my subscribers, where you can receive the above content and much more on your mail, with an intent of combining thought, emotion and information on mindset, marketing, pop culture and more. If you wish to subscribe, check out https://rth24.substack.com