A life with perspective, kindness, gratitude, happiness and prosperity equals to a positive life.
To achieve that, the process starts from your mindset.
To achieve that mindset, you need to feed your brain with the right information!
Which is the reason behind starting @livethezazzlife with a motto of making Positivity Louder!
Follow the account on Instagram – @livethezazzlife – if you’re interested.
Regretting the past? Focusing on the future?
However, what about today?
Without conquering today, you will probably regret the past, or you won’t achieve the future goal! Why? Because we don’t live in the present.
Ask yourself again; what about today and re-think your steps!
Nothing is Perfect, and it will never be! Imperfections make us who we are! It applies to our life, personal and professional, work, relationships, everything else too.
You cannot chase after perfection, because it doesn’t exist.
As much as it applies to the macro situations in your life, it also refers to the tiniest day-to-day elements as well.
You can only accomplish something when it seems acceptable to you. Not when the time is right, or when you have to do it (external pressure), or when you feel its perfect enough to execute.
Everyone has stressful and frustrating days at work, although, there’s a catch!
When you’re passionate about your work, then those days don’t worry you as much, and at the same time, you know it will improve from there on!
The opportunities are endless today; anyone can pursue their interests in any manner they want!
It’s about self-education and self-learning, understanding from your own mistakes!
Why do people compare their lives, especially their achievements with everyone around them, takes my breath away. No one would compare their struggles or learning with anyone else.
What joy do people gain, by comparing their successes with others?
Everyone has their own timeline! You know the best outcome for yourself! You know your desires!
Everyone comparing their journey with others don’t know the behind-the-scenes of your life, your journey, your hustle and your struggles.
Happiness should be the ultimate goal for yourself and the others around you; life would seem better that way!
Only when said, do people understand “comparisons” is negative for yourself and doesn’t provide any value to you.
Can you put in the same efforts and work with the same positive mindset towards your goals, every day? Sometimes, we don’t feel that push! There are inconsistent days, and during that time, we want to proceed with our day and move on to the next one, hoping for a more positive day with more accomplishments.
So, how do you stay motivated daily?
Here are a few pointers, which have helped me and could help you too!
- Have a macro goal in your mind; what do you want to achieve? That goal firstly should motivate you enough to push you a macro level. However, what about the micro situation, day-to-day?
- Reverse-engineer that goal into smaller goals, the more achievable targets, set for a yearly – monthly – weekly – daily basis.
- Write down your goals every day. Journalize it.
- Write down the tasks for the day beforehand. Either the night before or early morning, before you start your day. You now have the motivation to complete those tasks and check them off.
- After this, we still tend to bounce off track, so to keep yourself in check, you should surround yourself with daily inspirational material, wallpapers, social media accounts that you’re following, apps on your phone, people that you talk/meet.
- Most importantly, discipline is vital. Discipline keeps you in check, makes you complete all your tasks, enables you to push yourself towards your goals, and creates time from all your daily chores for your productive work.