What’s a better choice, billboards or social media?
Well, both have their advantages and disadvantages.
If we twist that statement to what provides you with better impact, then in that case, marketing on social media gives you a lot more opportunities.
- Instead of depending on one creative to work, you can work on hundreds of more creatives which can be run in that same span of time.
- You can create different types of contextual creatives for your target audience.
- Since you have the tools to speak with your audience, there is more transparency and clarity here.
- The social media platforms are free.
- Not to forget, you can reach to a lot more people than what you would spend on a billboard.
Knowing this, you can decide for yourself with what works and what doesn’t, what provides more opportunities and what’s more expensive.
If you haven’t subscribed to this blog yet, and if you do find my content interesting, it’d mean the world to me – if you subscribed.
Here’s the link – https://bit.ly/2FedEeV
I’m pretty active on Twitter – documenting my thoughts there – let’s connect – @rth_24
Of course, the current culture is Instagram – let’s not forget to connect there too – @rth24
Lastly, I’m not the one to usually give call to actions – but – if you got value from this, it’d mean a lot if you would share it! That would really make my day – thanks!