With another Sunday, here’s the twentieth edition of my weekly series, The Last 7 Days.
What’s it about?
It’s a weekly series where I talk about what I read, what I listened to, and what I saw in the last seven days.
Since the content I consume around the topics of mindset, marketing and movies brought me value, I decided to share that with you as well, through these weekly editions.
If any of the below-mentioned topics interest you, let’s chat – @rth24 on Instagram.
What To Read:
1. Why Men Think It’s Sooo Cool to Dislike Popular Things?
2. How ‘Inception‘ Redefined Christopher Nolan?
Read more here.
3. Four Reasons You Should Embrace Being an Introvert
4. How the ‘Jio effect‘ brought millions of Indians online and is reshaping Silicon Valley and the internet
Check it out here.
5. The new School
What To Listen:
*The links being attached redirect to Spotify, but you can search for these episode titles wherever you listen to your podcasts.
- Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield on the journey of Ben and Jerry’s, on the ‘How I Built This with Guy Raz‘ podcast. Listen here. (this podcast is not available on Spotify, hence the link leads to Google Podcasts)
- I discovered a podcast version of Shark Tank, titled ‘The Pitch‘ and the episodes seem great. Check it out here.
- On the Unmistakable Creative Podcast by Srinivas Rao, he interviews Seth Godin and if it’s Seth, you know its full of gems. Listen to it here.
- On the Ed Mylett show, Ed interviews Gary Vee where he shares how to overcome doubt and lack of motivation and how to truly love the life you live. Listen here.
- The simple food rules to radically improve your diet today, on the podcast by Dr. Daniel Amen and Tana Amen, titled The Brain Warrior’s Way Podcast. Listen to it here.
BONUS: Have you checked out my podcast yet? ‘Mindset Marketing Movies – an RTH24 podcast‘ Check it out at – Spotify|| Apple Podcasts || Breaker|| JioSaavn || PocketCasts || Google Podcasts
What To Watch:
- How Spotify dominates Apple, Google and Amazon in Music? Watch here.
- A beautiful rendition of Kun Faya Kun by the students of Berklee College of Music. Check it out here.
- Evy Poumpouras on ‘On Purpose with Jay Shetty‘ talks about how to instantly read people, create connections and influence people. Watch it here.
- Sebastian Vettel on his future in F1 and more. It was so great to see this side of him and what an exciting interview. Check it out here.
- Tony Robbins uncovers what makes greatness in his interview with Michael Phelps.
There is a lot of insightful, engaging and entertaining content mixed in all of this.
If any of these topics interest you, then your time will be well-spent.
You can check out the previous editions of The Last 7 Days – here.