With another Sunday, here’s the nineteenth edition of my weekly series, The Last 7 Days.
What’s it about?
It’s a weekly series where I talk about what I read, what I listened to, and what I saw in the last seven days.
Since the content I consume around the topics of mindset, marketing and movies brought me value, I decided to share that with you as well, through these weekly editions.
If any of the below-mentioned topics interest you, let’s chat – @rth24 on Instagram.
What To Read:
- The Less I Go Out, the More Afraid I Am to Go Out. Why?
- How alternative meat can help stop climate change?
- The Highs and Lows of Friendships During Coronavirus
Read it here.
- What people in 1900 thought life would be like in the technological paradise of 2000?
Check it out here.
- Acting confident online isn’t the same as being right
What To Listen:
*The links being attached redirect to Spotify, but you can search for these episode titles wherever you listen to your podcasts.
- The Netflix Effect – a series of episodes on how Netflix got where it is today and whether it can maintain its streaming supremacy, on Recode’s Land of the Giants podcast.
- How to stay ahead of the content curve? Listen to Tanmay Bhat and Varun Duggirala on Advertising is Dead, don’t miss this one – there’s so much value in this ep.
Listen to it here.
- Nas of Nas Daily has a podcast now, Nas Talks. Seems interesting with two episodes out now. Check it out here.
- I came across an interesting podcast, ‘Direct to a Billion Consumers‘ and in this ep, the host Arjun Vaidya interviews Vedang Patel of The Souled Store, on his journey, his insights on the e-commerce ecosystem and how mindset is important in entrepreneurship.
Check it out here.
- On the TED Talks Daily podcast, food researcher Aparna Pallavi speaks about ‘What foods did our ancestors love?’
BONUS: Have you checked out my podcast yet? ‘Mindset Marketing Movies – an RTH24 podcast‘ Check it out at – Spotify|| Apple Podcasts || Breaker|| JioSaavn || PocketCasts || Google Podcasts
What To Watch:
- Anupam Kher in conversation with Gurudev Sri Sri Ravishankar, where they discuss happiness, health, immunity, anxiety, depression and more.
- How to seek discomfort and stop putting off what you should be doing, by my favourites Yes Theory on ‘On Purpose with Jay Shetty‘.
Watch it here.
- Kunal Nayyar interacts with Sadhguru and this is such an insightful, learning conversation that shouldn’t be missed.
- An insightful interaction between Gaur Gopal Das and HH Dalai Lama. Check it out here.
- If you have seen Aarya, then you’ll love this – the Bhagavad Gita song.
Check it here.
There is a lot of insightful, engaging and entertaining content mixed in all of this.
If any of these topics interest you, then your time will be well-spent.
You can check out the previous editions of The Last 7 Days – here.