With another Sunday, here’s the tenth edition of my weekly series, The Last 7 Days.
What’s it about?
It’s a weekly series where I talk about what I read, what I listened to, and what I saw in the last seven days.
I’ve been told my choices are pretty good to consume and I should share them with everyone, so you don’t have to just browse through.
If any of the below-mentioned topics interest you, let’s chat – @rth24 on Instagram.
What To Read:
- How the pandemic will change our relationship to time forever?
This was an interesting read – check it out here.
- What must India do to be a 21st century world power?
Read more here.
- Why Global Theatrical Windows May Emerge Stronger After COVID-19?
- Airbnb CEO Brian Chesky predicts a wildly different future of travel and living
Read about it here.
What To Listen:
*The links being attached redirect to Spotify, but you can search for these episode titles wherever you listen to your podcasts.
- Mark Cuban talks on his relationship to wealth and risk on The Twenty Minute VC Podcast.
- Think you’ve been having exceptionally strange dreams lately? Listen to ‘Quarantine Dreams‘ on the Today, Explained Podcast here.
- Hamdi Ulukaya, the founder of Chobani, speaks on the anti-CEO Playbook on Ted Talks Daily.
Listen to it here.
- It’s the captain’s episode on the Manchester United Podcast. The current captain, Harry Maguire and ‘Captain Marvel’ Bryan Robson together.
If you follow Manchester United too, listen to this here.
What To Watch:
- Can AirBnb survive? Watch this video here.
- There is now an unofficial version of Some Good News India edition, by MissMalini – covering the good news of our country.
Watch it here.
- How airlines park thousands of planes?
- How a shoe company makes 100,000 masks a week to fight the coronavirus?
Check it out here.
There is a lot of insightful, engaging and entertaining content mixed in all of this.
If any of these topics interest you, then your time will be well-spent.
You can check out the previous editions of The Last 7 Days – here.