With another Sunday, here’s the sixth edition of my weekly series, The Last 7 Days.
What’s it about?
It’s a weekly series where I talk about what I read, what I listened to, and what I saw in the last seven days.
I’ve been told my choices are pretty good to consume and I should share them with everyone, so you don’t have to just browse through.
If any of the below-mentioned topics interest you, let’s chat – @rth24 on Instagram.
What To Read:
- The Real Reason Every Fashion Company Is Now Making Face Masks
- Wondering when the vaccines for coronavirus will come out? Johnson & Johnson will have 600-800 million coronavirus vaccines by 2021. Read more here.
- The Path to Happiness Hasn’t Changed. This is a good read on happiness and if you want to happy, give it a read here.
- Why the ‘Normal’ may not return until 2021? Read here.
What To Listen:
*The links being attached redirect to Spotify, but you can search for these episode titles wherever you listen to your podcasts.
- Organisational psychologist Adam Grant talks on how Quarantine will transform the way we work on the Recode Decode Podcast.
- Sleep scientist Matt Walker discusses the impact of sleep on mind and body and why sleep matters now more than ever on Ted Talks Daily Podcast.
Listen to it here.
- On the Sports Wars Podcast, there is a seven episode series on the rivalry between Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal and it’s quite interesting. I’m on the third episode now and it’s more of recollection of memories for me, because I have been following tennis almost since the start of Rafa’s career.
Check it out here.
- Salil knows how to interview and ask the right questions and on this episode, he has the spiritual leader Gaur Gopal Das on his podcast, Off Script with Salil and this episode is one to listen.
- On the podcast, 22 Yarns with Gaurav Kapur which is all about cricket, Gaurav talks to Sunil Gavaskar on this episode and discusses the days from his cricket career.
If you’re into cricket, listen to it here.
What To Watch:
- How Satellite Images reveal the Global Impact of the Coronavirus
Watch it here.
- Kartik Aaryan has started a new series on his YouTube channel, Koki Poochega where he is interviewing everyday superheroes. It’s fun, it’s uplifting and it’s inspirational. On the first episode, he talks to Sumiti Singh, one of the first COVID-19 survivors in India.
Definitely give it a watch here.
- Rajkumar Hirani discusses his first film, Munnabhai MBBS on Film Companion.
Check it here.
- Anubhav Sinha talks the craft of making films and his journey on Scoopwhoop Unscripted.
Watch it here.
- Anupam Kher‘s series, Conversations with Myself on Instagram is truly motivational and every video of the series should be watched.
Check it here.
There is a lot of insightful, engaging and entertaining content mixed in all of this.
If any of these topics interest you, then your time will be well-spent.
You can check out the previous editions of The Last 7 Days – here.