With another Sunday, here’s the fifth edition of my weekly series, The Last 7 Days.
What’s it about?
It’s a weekly series where I talk about what I read, what I listened to, and what I saw in the last seven days.
I’ve been told my choices are pretty good to consume and I should share them with everyone, so you don’t have to just browse through.
If any of the below-mentioned topics interest you, let’s chat – @rth24 on Instagram.
What To Read:
- Yuval Noah Harari talks about the world after coronavirus and it’s an interesting one.
- TOI has an article on ‘Small Maharashtra town shows how cluster containment works‘
Check it out here.
- A NY restaurateur talks about laying off his entire staff and his hopes of the future on Business Insider.
He tried to do everything right, but against natural circumstances, what can one do. Give it a read here.
- AdWeek writes about 18 Tips on Advertising During the Coronavirus Crisis.
What To Listen:
P.S. I listen to my podcasts on Spotify, thus the links attached redirect to that platform. However, you can search for the titles wherever you listen to your podcasts.
- Rocky & Mayur of Highway on my Plate now have a Podcast, titled Highway on my Podcast! For those who don’t know, I’m like a mad fan and I’m not missing the opportunity to listen to this.
Check out the podcast here.
- The Today, Explained Podcast has a episode on ‘The Loneliness Pandemic‘ and they talk about how the coronavirus crisis is affecting elderly during this time.
- On the Tim Ferriss Show, he discusses with Ryan Holiday on ‘How to use Stoicism to choose Alive Time over Dead Time?‘
Listen to it here.
- Dr. Steven Gundry talks about the Healthy Foods you should never eat and boosting your immune system during COVID-19 with Lewis Howes on his podcast, The School of Greatness.
Don’t miss it out; check here.
- I recently discovered this podcast, WTF with Marc Maron and his interviewing style is quite unique. I heard his episode interviewing Ashton Kutcher and it was a good one.
What To Watch:
- If you read books too, you’ll love this one – ‘How Bill Gates reads Books‘ on YouTube.
- If you’re like me who hasn’t seen Bad Boys 2, Will Smith uploaded the first 9 minutes of ‘Bad Boys For Life‘ on his channel.
Check it out here.
- I saw The Platform on Netflix, and that film is wow. It’s a metaphorical take on capitalism and believe it or not, quite relatable too to the current times.
It’s short in duration and interesting. Give it a watch here.
There is a lot of insightful, engaging and entertaining content mixed in all of this.
If any of these topics interest you, then your time will be well-spent.
You can check out the previous editions of The Last 7 Days – here.