With another Sunday, here’s the fourth edition of my weekly series, The Last 7 Days.
What’s it about?
It’s a weekly series where I talk about what I read, what I listened to, and what I saw in the last seven days.
I’ve been told my choices are pretty good to consume and I should share them with everyone, so you don’t have to just browse through.
If any of the below-mentioned topics interest you, let’s chat – @rth24 on Instagram.
What To Read:
- Naval Ravikant on Happiness is not Science or Math.
Read here on his blog.
- I read this article on Business Insider, titled ‘The coronavirus pandemic will dramatically change advertising‘
If you’re interested, read here.
- I’ve written a new blog this week on why this is the best time to create content.
Check it out here.
What To Listen:
- Google has a new podcast, ‘Think with Google Podcast‘ and in a recent episode, ‘The Power of #WithMe‘ where they discuss the increase in video consumption and how the trends are changing to “with me” videos.
P.S. I’m a Spotify user, so I attach links for that platform, but you can choose to search the title wherever you listen to your podcasts.
- Kara Swisher interviews Gary Vaynerchuk on the Recode Decode Podcast and he talks on the coronavirus crisis forcing the businesses to be better.
You can listen to it here.
- Varun Duggirala, the host of ‘Advertising is Dead,’ discusses Content in the time of Corona with Jay Mandel, the founder of The Collective NYC.
Check it out here.
- Seth Godin on his podcast, Akimbo discusses Creative Destruction.
- Mark Cuban talks COVID Responses from the government and the businesses’ point of view on the Business Casual Podcast. Listen here.
What To Watch:
- I saw the best piece of content ever – interesting, insightful and just wow. Kunal Nayyar talks on how to stop obsessing about the future & programming your mind for peace on ‘On Purpose with Jay Shetty.‘
Do watch it here.
- John Krasinski started a new show on YouTube called ‘Some Good News‘ – its full of positivity, inspiration and well, John Krasinski.
The first episode was out last week, if you haven’t watched it yet, watch here.
- Kunal Kamra interviews Tejasvi Surya on his podcast series, Shut Up Ya Kunal; form your own opinions after watching it, but definitely don’t miss it.
- Tim Ferriss talks about how to use writing to sharpen your thinking. Watch it here.
- I saw on Maska on Netflix and I really, really loved it. It’s uplifting, it’s inspirational and it’s fun.
I’ll recommend this. Watch here.
There is a lot of insightful, engaging and entertaining content mixed in all of this.
If any of these topics interest you, then your time will be well-spent.
You can check out the previous editions of The Last 7 Days – here.