With another Sunday, here’s the third edition of my weekly series, The Last 7 Days.
What’s it about?
It’s a weekly series where I talk about what I read, what I listened to, and what I saw in the last seven days.
I’ve been told my choices are pretty good to consume and I should share them with everyone, so you don’t have to just browse through.
If any of the below-mentioned topics interest you, let’s chat – @rth24 on Instagram.
What To Read:
1. Why Singapore isn’t in a coronavirus lockdown — as told by a doctor of the country.
2. 29 Movies on Netflix With Complex, Strong Women Leads That You Can Watch Tonight
Check it out here.
3. Read a report on ‘Social Media To Help Indian Digital Ads Market Reach INR 59K Cr By 2025’.
What To Listen:
1. 11 Indoor Activities to reduce stress, beat boredom and boost Positivity by Jay Shetty.
2. Listen to this episode of Today, Explained – a podcast by Vox Media where they talk about Asia’s second wave of COVID-19.
3. Manchester United have their own podcast, yep, you read that right. In their latest episode, they interview Juan Mata and talk about his journey as a footballer.
You can listen to it here.
4. Salil Acharya has a new podcast on Spotify, Off Script with Salil and he interviews Taapsee Pannu on her life beyond movies.
Listen to it here.
5. Akimbo – a podcast by Seth Godin, if you don’t know who he is, Google him. In one of his recent episodes, he talks about the curation of information on the internet and its quite interesting.
Do check it out here.
What To Watch:
1. Rajeev Masand has a new series on YouTube, Catching Up during Self-Isolation and he interviews Pankaj Tripathi in one of the episodes. What’s special about this episode is Pankaj Tripathi’s point of view on life and isolation and what can we learn from it.
Watch it here.
2. Director Rian Johnson breaks down a scene from ‘Knives Out‘ and explains the process behind shooting that scene.
Watch it here.
3. The Internet Said So, a podcast by Varun Thakur, Aadar Malik, Neville Shah and Kautuk Srivastava where they discuss random, absurd, interesting stuff from the internet.
In one of their recent episodes ft Biswa Kalyan Rath, they discuss Conspiracy Theories and well, its comically interesting to watch.
4. Dann Mace, a YouTuber with some fascinating and gripping content has a new video titled, ‘getting old with Casey Neistat‘ and Casey makes a super interesting point on the perspective of turning 30.
You should definitely give it a watch here.
There is a lot of insightful, engaging and entertaining content mixed in all of this.
If any of these topics interest you, then your time will be well-spent.
You can check out the previous editions of The Last 7 Days – here.